Thursday, April 14, 2016

Installing my first Nucleus Hive

Well you've seen the photos, now it is time for the video.  There are quite a few cuts and splices.  Partly because the videographer was still learning, but mostly because I wanted to spare you watching me getting stung, changing gloves, and fumbling through some stuff.  As I get more experience both working with my bees as well as better video set up, the quality of the videos will only get better.

Please like and subscribe to my videos to ensure that they keep being produced.  I hope that you all can learn along with me and perhaps not suffer some of the same mistakes I am sure to make.

I plan to do a hive inspection this weekend.  Once I upload the video I will post it here.  Thanks for watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment