Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hive Inspection Video is Ready

So I have spent the last couple of days trying to edit my video for you all to view.  I had a great version where I added all these annotation to describe things that were happening just off screen or explaining comments that Larry made.  Unfortunately when I tried to split the video in half for easier viewing, all the notes were lost.  Then I tried adding some of the pictures that my wife took to emphasize some of what was being said.  Needless to say that was an abysmal failure.  Ultimately what we have left is a 35 minute video with one picture of my queen.  I know it is long but it is pretty informative.  I tried to talk as much as possible to describe what I was seeing and ask questions to Larry.  I may try editing later but for now I just wanted to get it out there for all to see.  I find the queen around the sixteen minute mark. If you are short on time, that is probably the highlight of the video.  If you want to stop it there I understand.  The video is also cut short because the battery ran out.  The only thing missing is when we reassemble the frames and put the hive back together.  With that all being said, I think it is a pretty interesting video with lots of good information.  I hope you enjoy.  Please don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel if you want to see more videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment