Friday, February 12, 2016

Hives unboxed and videos uploaded

Well today was an eventful day.  I created my first two videos for my vlog.  They can be found on my YouTube Channel.  It was definitely a learning experience.  I made a first attempt using a GoPro but the "fisheye" effects on the walls were a distraction.  I then decided to use my iPhone.  I am OK with the quality, but it has the two black boarders on the side due to the format.  I think I need to convince my wife to let me use her camera. I will do some outdoor videos with the GoPro to see how that works.  There is a lot of lessons to be learned and the quality of the videos will only get better over time.


The end result of my unboxing looks like this. 

Check out the unboxing video to see all the components.  I can't wait to do some video tutorials on lighting a smoker and installing foundation on frames. 

I want everyone to know that my blog and vlog are as much for you as they are for me.  I hope to be able to teach some folks as they learn along with me.  If there are videos you want to see, or questions you want answered, let me know and I will be happy to oblige.    

Have a great day.  Remember, every day is a new beginning.

1 comment: