Monday, February 1, 2016

First Hiccup

Well I just got an email from Brushy Mountain Bee Farm that one of my items is on back order.  The item in question is small cell foundation.  I had decided that I wanted to use small cell foundation for my brood chamber because there is anectdotal evidence that it aids in reducing varroa mite population.  I figured it couldn't hurt to try it.  Brushy Mountain only recommended it for experienced beekeepers.  Now I am wondering if fate has stepped in and made the determination for me.  What do you think?  Should I order regular foundation or wait for the back order.  It would save me some cash to not get small cell, so there is that.  Nothing is set in stone so any advice is welcome.  I am going to call them tomorrow to see what they think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment